All pupils are required to wear school uniform which consists of the following:
- Blue sweatshirt, cardigan or jumper (with or without the school logo)
- White shirt, blouse or polo shirt
- Grey or Black trousers – no jeans or leggings please
- Grey or Black skirt
- Grey Pinafore
- Black, flat sensible, safe, shoes – no high heels
- Grey or black tailored, knee-length shorts
- Gingham dresses – blue
- Cap to protect from the sun
School uniforms can be purchased online at the following link:
Alternatively you can call 0115 965 2869 to place your order or visit the Just-Schoolwear shop:
Opening times are Thursdays 2pm-6pm and Saturdays 10am-3pm.
Branded school uniform is also available at Bulwell Market on Tuesday, Fridays and Saturdays:
Non-branded school uniform is also available at local supermarkets including Tesco and Asda. Children do not need to wear branded school uniform provided they adhere to the correct coloured clothing.